Monday, July 17, 2006

Let's Scream Together

I'd be so pleased to know that you like me the way I am,
'cause I can't be someone else anymore.
I refuse to be like them,
I'd rather be a whore.

But that's not really what I wanna be,
I wanna be an unique and amazing girl.
And yes, I do wanna be free,
I wanna be your love, I wanna be your pearl.

Writing this poem feels kinda' silly,
but when you are in love it always does.
Out in the snow it is very chilly,
and there's no because.

Crying is what I did for a living,
but now those dayes are gone.
And I hope you'll be forgiving,
'cause what's done is done, and let's move on.

I've always tried to find out,
but I never got the answer.
And I guess no one knows what life is about,
but I know that it sometimes feels like cancer.

Sometimes this life feels like a sickness,
and sometimes it feels like a dream.
But most of the time it's just a big mess,
And you just wanna scream.

So let's scream together,
'cause I can't see why not.
I'd just like to know whether,
you like me or not.

So this is where,
this poem ends.
It's just a bare,
poem 'bout friends.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

How come you are so good at poems? It's not like you got that from our parents, as far as I know. :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow... that was pretty emotional...
It´s great but still a little sad, or like a horror movie. Either way, it´s great!