Monday, January 12, 2009

Vision

As the new day begins
I've been awake for too long
Watching the ritual
Without a sunrise
No pouring salt
In my eyes nor my soul
Just darkness
And the colour of nothingness
So I rise on my legs
Again I'll stand on them
While they're ready to break
Into two pieces
Again I'll walk on them
Question myself why
When it's so heavy, why?
Because it only matters to try

Again I'll smile
With only my lips
Blind people wouldn't notice
Because you cannot see with eyes
You have to observe with your whole
Your mind and your soul
To see through an opinion of fright
And the tears hiding behind
But it's so much easier
When you don't have to care
About the ones breaking down
Being swallowed by themselves
It's so much easier
To blame on your eyes
And the lack of your knowledge
When your helplessness really mattered

No comments: