Saturday, March 15, 2008

Noose 'Round My Neck

It's been so long
Time goes fast
I guess I was stupid
Who'd think it would last
Open wounds
I thought was healed
But yet they're bleeding
So this was real?
The hurt
Was supposed to go
Away with love
But I guess it just couldn't
lay low

I tried to be independent
I tried to stand strong
I thought I'd be okay alone
I guess I was wrong
For I'm back again
I suffer
From things unreal
They've become tougher
Strangling me
Can't anyone see,
The noose 'round my neck
Keeping me in my world,
impossible to flee

Things to live for
I call them my stars
But in a black, winter night
I can only see scars
From anxiety
And days so bad
They thought I was better
Keeping this in is driving me mad!
You say I'm worth living for
But have I been fair?
I've only made your life worse
And the ones I push aside,
was the ones to care

No comments: