Thursday, April 26, 2007

*-*-*-*-*

But if I wouldn't smile,
Then how would the world look at me
I tried that idea for awhile,
And they just didn't want to see

I lost a lot of friends
Who couldn't stand the storm
When a lot of things ends
Like the smiles that would reform

Into a different shape
That is so insecure
They show that they'd just wanna escape
'Cause they don't want to endure

So then I lost them
Who couldn't see the truth
Who couldn't stand who I am
The marks' youth

Are you sure I would be okay
Would I be left out in the rain
Would you be one of those who'd stay
I don't think I could take it once again

Wouldn't they just past by
And try to ignore
Would they accept me if I'd cry
Or would they shut their door

1 comment:

SolitudeOfCyanide said...

I wouldn't shut my door,
I Wouldn't ever betray,
Not even with a reason to do it for,
I want to be there every single day,
To help when you need,
take care of your problems and welcome,
To stand beside when you're mislead,
And tell you that this is your home,
Even if you feel hated and betrayed,
I believe I can reduce that feeling,
I will take that horrible memories instead,
and living on while you're healing,
Give me a chanche to show,
That the misery can disappear,
That I can take it away in a row,
That I can destroy your fear.