Saturday, April 21, 2007

Not meant to be

Just to be aware that they don't know
Not even my closest friends know it all
That I feel different when I see the snow
That I'm hurt, that I feel so small

So I just took my chanse and told you a bit
But regret it afterwards
I just felt such a resemblance to you, I admit
That for once I wasn't walking away from the light, but towards

So what are you going to do about the information
Remember that you are the only one I've told
Are you about to tell everybody about my isolation
I'd appreciate it if you'd keep it safe, just for you to hold

I don't know why I did, I just got the opportunity to say
What I keep inside
What I feel everyday
What I abide

'I just wanna be pretty
Like the rest of them
Please don't pity
I know I am stupied, but this is how I am'

No comments: