Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hated

What if you lived with someone who hated you,
Could you imagine how hard it would be?
Just another day to go through,
that you can't flee.

Just another day to live,
with the knowledge that you're being pushed down.
If they asked, would you forgive,
even though you almost drown.

In excuses that are so poor,
for why your things are gone.
I am damn unsure,
if I'd wanted to withdrawn.

If there was a stranger,
who ruled your home.
You'd rather face danger,
you'd rather roam.

1 comment:

SolitudeOfCyanide said...

I can't say I understand how it is to be you,
To feel unnecessary and hated,
But I know i wouldn't be glad to,
Live with someone unrelated,
It sure hurts and feels hard,
I can't really imagineate,
To always stand guard,
And just have feelings of hate,
I woul'd like to share,
A part of my serenity,
Want you to know i really care,
Whatever someone says doesn't change your idenity.