Saturday, August 04, 2007

Condemnd

I know I'm the disappointment of this year
And I'm not good enough
I'm not as innocent as my tear
And I'm not at all tough

With my whole body red
For experimentation and curiosity
And no matter how much I bled
I couldn't show my generosity

For you where the one I would care about
I were supposed to hold you when you were blue
But both of us had to make it without
The warmth from someone we knew

How do I even know you'd care for my death
I'm heading wrong
And you're the one who's stealing my breath
How the hell am I supposed to get along

'Cause without my sweetest friend
The sharpest little blade
The one that could be my end
But it's also the one gettng me through alive this damn parade

I'm the disappointment of all the years
For you, for them
I can't stand for you to see my tears
I'm the one you condemn

1 comment:

yusufyusuf said...

şiir güzeldir yaaz... ilkokul da yazdığım şiirlere benziyo bunlar da... anılar canlandı şimdi offfff...
www.yusufyusuf85.blogspot.com
aramayapma@hotmail.com