Monday, July 30, 2007

this is what a life can turn up to

It's all inside my head
I'm so damn wrecked
I balance on a thread
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Can't stand my head imagining
All those people staring at me
Laughing, whispering
I'm not good enough, anybody can see

I don't have the energy to feel inadequated
Like I'm so much lower then anybody else around
All I want is my mind to be sedated
I'll make my own sound

When someone past by
All I can see is that they are so much better then me
And no matter how hard I try
I end up thinking what I can't be

And when I look in the mirror
I see all the things I hate
And the edge, I'm moving nearer
I care too much about my weight

And then I'm standing there
Look in the mirror, my hands shaking
Everything's wrong, my clothes, my hair
And I'm breaking

Rummage my bag for something
Something to make it go away
I feel that tiny sting
Next second my mind sway

I'm losing consciousness
And it feels damn good
The power the blade possess
Understand, no one could

And it's running down
Slowly making it's way
I feel high, in my mind I drown
And I betray

I betray the ones who trusted in me
The ones who care
'Cause they see so much more then I see
And I hurt them in my dispair

No comments: