Sunday, October 28, 2007

Addictions

We won't settle down
Until ribs and hips will be clear
It's just such a dream
That will be the killpremier
And those nights
Two fingers in your throat
All the fights
We'll write ourself a suicide note
And later on
Some painkillers eased your anxiety
But another addiciton
It's not a varity
You started your own death with purpose
'Cause it still made you live
Easier to go through those days
When you had something to give
To be selfish
Just to make it through another panic attack
I'm sorry I'm doing this to you
I didn't mean to do this behind your back
But I can't stop this
I just don't want to feel
You can make me smile
But still the pain is real

You can't always be here
And life me up high
That's why I can't stop this
I'm sorry, but sometimes it's just too hard to try

I know you're not always okay
You never trusted me enough
To tell me what was wrong
That life can be tough

I don't want to see you fall
I wanna be there
And I'm trying to give you my all
I still care

No comments: