Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The One I Love

And your pain can hurt me
'Cause I don't want you to feel small
I wanna be there and catch you
I don't want you to feel pain at all

And if I could take your pain instead
Dry your tears
I don't ever want you to feel lonely
I'd live with pain for a thousand years

I always want to be there
So you know that someone cares if you're depressed
I might not be good at this
But I'm giving you my best

And oh god I love you
More than I can ever show
I'm just so damn scared
You'd realize what I am, you know

And you would see that I am nothing to love
That I'm no one to care for
And you'd wonder why you wasted your time
And then I'll be alone all damn sore

But till the day you'll see who I am
The freak, the clown
I'll try to be there the best I can
And I will try to not let you down

No comments: