Saturday, February 12, 2011

Parasite

She's constantly violating my inside
Wherever my internal organs lie
Trying to find every wrong in me
Ripping up every scab that's nearby
Anything she can reach is devoured
Any blame she can lay on me is set
She's trying to take control of our body
Like her pray I'm constantly caught in her net
I cannot even remember who's flesh this is
If I am the intruding parasite
Or if she fiercely invaded my being
But I know, she's like the monsters at night
And I stain my hands with red again
I don't know who I'm hurting anymore
Who I'm trying to drive out of us
I'm not even sure what I'm fighting for
She whispers in my head sometimes
Tells me every ugly aspect of my soul
Everything I don't dare to think about
Our hands before the eyes and I lose control
Sometimes I vomit in attempts to loose her
When I think the hurt will go away
If I only can seem certain for awhile
Perhaps she'll loose form and decay
Those times she laughs at me
Mocking my foolishness faking
"You cannot loose yourself,
Every time you try you'll end up breaking"

No comments: