Saturday, February 05, 2011

Please, Love Me.

What do I have to do,
To earn my place in your mind
What do I have to become,
How would you have me designed?
To fit into your world
To let me step inside your private space
Where every grain of you remain
Behind the expression of your face
What do you want me to be,
To earn the conversations with you
To make my thoughts matter
How can I pull us through?
And I come to question sometimes
I can feel that you don't really want me there
So why do you bother to be with me
Why make me hope that we'll repair
When you don't even want to
When you know you're already done
Why bother to lie about my significance
And why do you keep pushing us on?
I want to be enough for you
Who do I need to be,
To have a place reserved in your head
To earn your thoughts about me
Hold my hand like you mean it
Let me step inside
Your voice is freezing me
I guess you just want me kept aside

No comments: