Friday, March 04, 2011

Dimmed

I find myself crawling in the dark mud again
It encloses me entirely, derisively quick
In a way I've stopped fighting it
In a way I've accepted that it swallows me
Perhaps I've come to realize my own part of it
And the shame is haunting me intensively

My nightmares takes form inside of me
Why doesn't anyone see them floating in my face?
Isn't it too obvious that I've been melting?
Isn't it way too clear how I've been boiling?
And I know it won't obliterate me
I'll only continue to shatter the one I was

I walk hollowly on my dimmed path
Trying to find some kind of end to the plague
You keep on boosting my hatred for myself
You keep on telling me how I am wrong
Even though your eyes speak more than your voice
Your hidden words are imprinted inside of me

No comments: