Sunday, July 08, 2007

Another selfish poem

I'm not okay
I don't feel fine
And to keep those tears away
I isolate the heart of mine

I want to sleep forever
And when I wake up just feel good
And I wouldn't care whatever
I wouldn't depend 'cause no one else would

I wish to do something right
For once in my life
I want someone to be proud at me and look at me with delight
And for once not wanting to take the knife

All these egoistic poems I write
Just someting from my heart
About my fright
That will someday tear me apart

1 comment:

SolitudeOfCyanide said...

Sorry if I hurt you,


I can't help but cry,


I promise we'll make it through,


I don't want to say goodbye,


My only wish to follow,


My real goal in life,


Is to not remain a hollow,


and for you to trow away the knife,


Even if it feels bad,


We're all here,


We will be there when you're sad,


We will be right there,


We know you don't always have time,


To stay everyday anymore,


But we understand and it's no crime,


We're still here for you that's sure,


We will hold your hand and never let go,


It's hard to forget and roar,


But I know your feelings below,


And that's what friends are for..