Wednesday, July 04, 2007

To dad

I am sorry for everything I'm not
All I want is to make you proud
But this is all I've got
To stand out in the crowd

Daddy, I know
That you love me
And I want to show
How good I can be

But I can't stand there
Keep in my anger or sadness
It's too damn hard to bear
Only giving me madness

I know you underestimate me
Alot of people do
But what they expect me to be
Is something I'll never turn into

You say that you don't think of me that way
But I can see it in your eyes
That I'm a teenager and haven't got so much to say
That I'm not deep and only think of guys

But the world is full of so much more
And I'm not that dumb
I'll always be me, but maybe not the one I was before
At least I know what I won't become

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Shit va fint! Hoppas att pappa nån gång läser den här! vet inte om den bara är så här eller om du verkligen känner så här (fast jag tror att du egentligen känner så här, får verkligen det intrycket), men jag hoppas att han nån gång får läsa den så att han får veta hur du (kanske) kånner... Lite osamanhängande komentar kanske, men din dikt e verkligen fin!
<3 dejj syrran!

SolitudeOfCyanide said...

Han borde läsa den..
(Den fick ju mig att gråta så..:D)
Han kanske förstår bättre. (Min syrra förstod inte riktigt innan hon läste min dikt om henne..)
Jag vet att du är rädd för hur det kommer bli men vi är fortfarande med dig Lydia!<3 /Becx..

Det är aldrig försent att försöka ändra på sitt liv. ^^

Anonymous said...

At the moment I'm really pissed,
I don't get this at all,
And I don't feel like being dismissed,
Listen to the call,
Why can't anyone see,
Why are everyone so goddamn blind,
The bird in the cage who want to be free, Why do they shut their mind? To upset to even laugh at their stupid game, So silly they are, Always finding someone to blame, If someone woul'd ever mean to harm you, They woul'd never see the sun, It's okay to feel blue, Your journey has just begun.. :D

/Tetsu-chan..<---Fråga inte