Saturday, September 22, 2007

And You Steal My Blood

And you make me cry
I hate myself for being this weak and soar
I try to stay up in my mind, be high
So I won't have to think about you two anymore

And none of you said anything
I'm just so unsure
You're clipping my wing
But I try to stay hidden in the obscure

And I close my burning eyes
So I won't have to see
This happened once before, just a reprise
And it's breaking me

But everytime he stand in front of me
I can't stop smiling
I'm so damn in love, is she?
Knowing that she likes him sting

And I have no fucking right to be jealous, right?
That's just so fucking lame
Should I be able to trust despite,
what happened before, is this the same?

And even if I'm wrong
I can't get rid of the feeling
Try to pretend it doesn't matter, try to get along
And my blood it is stealing

No comments: