Sunday, September 09, 2007

dying

And I'm sitting there
With mascara tears down to my chin
No one see me in my dispair
It's like I'm invisible, about to lose it

Maybe no one wants to see
Not even my best friends said anything
And the tears are taking over me
The blade sting

And I flee to the bathroom
My hands are shaking, my hands are pounding
And I smell my blood perfume
As I carve in my arm my blood's abounding

My head is turning dizzy
For of the strong scent
My head's busy
But now it's heavy as cement

A bottle with an orange warning text
"Don't breathe in the fumes"
And what is about to happen next
I'll be lying on the floor in one of the bathrooms

Addiction has made us die
Brought strong people into death
I never understood why
Someone would kill their breath

Now I know
How you can hurt yourself
We can't live through this show
And I just can't live with myself

So I will die of vomiting
Or maybe cutting or the poisons
I'm splitting my skin with my sharp little thing
And destroying my body with tons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please dont hurt yourself, you were created for a purpose, the One who created you loves you more than you can imagine. God can take away the hurt and replace it with love, it may seem impossible right now but give Him a chance...