Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To One Of My Friends

And i'm greiving you
For your loss of your soul
All in your head you're going through
And you try to stay in control

You can't see it in the way you move
Or by listening to your voice
Just by recognize and feel what you've
Gone through, is the way you can see your false rejoice

You've written so many things for me
And now it's my turn
To show you what I think and how I see
I can see your mind and your concern

And looking from another perspective
Whom does it blames
You've got to look at it reflective
To see your soul in flames

A friend who always was there for me
But I pushed her away
And that's equal to that we'll never be
'Cause our relation's decay

I was too scared
To let someone in
And I lost the only one who cared
Because my shell was too thin

And I don't know who'll look after her
Like she looked after me
Since we lost the way we were
I wish we could go back to the way we used to be

1 comment: