Friday, June 13, 2008

Behind The Words That Never Reached Any Man's Tounge

It's sunrise, the start of a new day
For fragile emotions to burn
As the doubting beams gleam over the rooftops
There's a new world for which I yearn
'Cause I've been observing these rituals for long
Every morning is unique
Still I can't get rid of this anguish
For I'm still so goddamn weak
And how could I explain to you
How much these times mean to me
To see the world I've longed for
Since I'm not out there, I'm not free
The windows are just not of glass
But held by things humans have got no words for
We thought we could express ourself
But what's the word for when your inside's sore?
When you're falling even though you're standing still
And it feels like hundred bricks on your chest
When something inside of you is eating you up
And even though you're tired you can't find no rest
What's the cure for spilled childhood
The times when I'd rather disappear
When I dream of a meadow of pureness
Still I tend to wake up to find that I'm still here
In my depression, locked up inside
The world's silence, they're too far away
All of them wanted to help me but
None could find the right way

No comments: