Friday, June 13, 2008

I'd like to Escape Reality

I want to nail my feet to the ground
To prevent myself from floating away
For I tend to leave reality
When it seems to be a bad day
The meadow is much more comfortable
The grass could never stake my body through
And there is no coldness, nor any hurt
As I stare up in the sky oh blue

When anxiety reaches it's peak on these raw nights
The world seems so hard
Like the warm surface would only be colorful concrete
And am I the only one restless to regard?
When I finally fall asleep on the morning side
I sleep in the arms of loneliness
To turn in the world's silence
That only tells me about the emptiness

Like I walk around with a dagger in my heart
Something could twist it in 180 degrees
And even though it would never kill me
It would neither make the anxiety appease
And the ache could come anytime
Like a fracture somewhere within
When I try to hide from all of it
The sharpness is pushed further in

No comments: