Friday, January 07, 2011

Emotional Drug

I find myself stuck in between reality
Chasing myself through the days
All I can rely on is dreaming
Since my cravings cannot be breached
In this limited dimension
Where we loose the sight of ourselves
Giving our surroundings too much attention

I hurt from pleasurable emotions
Loosing track of what's what
I find myself floating when I
Really ought to walk
A completely new sensation
I try to snap out of it
I don't need another deprivation

Yet I find myself consenting again
To dualistic moments that amaze me
A bit cursed but yet so divine
Reality clench my bones too hard
Another rough agitation
I want to breathe so near
And my logics are put into disintegration

So I need to preserve myself
I ought to turn my focus back
But cannot release memories from my mind
They make me smile over and over again
But also make me falter gravitation
They rip me back to impossibilities
I'm already lost in ambushing sedation

No comments: