Saturday, April 05, 2008

i'm faking it

and I hate you for loving me
I hate the world we live in
I hate my doubting heart
and my body stained with sin

for living hasn't given me anything
and hurting got me through
thy world is full of sadness
this world I cannot subdue

and frustration inside me
for being so damn proud
I'm faking it, I'm faking it!
and then I hide in the crowd

I've gotta get to learn myself
before I can last
and keep my sight ahed of me
just to forget my past

'keep your chin high
but don't forget to bow'
this is how we act among
emotions we should not show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.