Sunday, May 11, 2008

Abstract

I'm not touched by spring anymore
Like the warm breeze blows right thought me
And the beauty of this world
Escaped from my palm
To show me it's shadows instead

I'm not enjoying these times anymore
They've exchanged with angst and tire
I lost the lust to explore
I've already seen too much badness
I never thought I'd lost that strong burning fire

My body crumbles from the noise
Your breathing turns to screams
It's not like I've made this choice
To be haunted by death in my dreams
Losing myself in this violence

And all this pain, all this hurt
Is it my redemption?
Have I been bad, what did I do wrong?
I wouldn't get an exemption,
Why can't I belong?

Bitterness had aged me too fast
And I weren't strong enough to keep my mind
Tearing my eyes when I'm reminded of the past
The one I used to be,
The one I left behind

No comments: