Saturday, May 31, 2008

Outsider

I haven't seen her
For such a long time
But I remember her in the couch
With a glass of red wine
I guess it wasn't much
Nothing concrete
Still she managed to break me
Still she made me incomplete
I guess I just wanted to be accepted
I wanted to belong
'Cause no matter how much I thought about it
I couldn't understand what I did wrong
How was I not like my sisters
How did I stand out so much
That I deserved to be treated
So badly in her clutch
For many years I lived like this
All the time I tried
To figure out why I was wrong?
Why was I put aside?
And dad didn't notice
Was he blind or did he deny?
How she carved marks in me with only her eyes
That still can make me cry

1 comment:

Greger said...

Jaaa, vad fan ska man säga?

Ska allt bjuda dig på glass, glass kan bedöva de flesta smärtor. :)