Friday, November 09, 2007

Alone

And I crawl inside my mind
My eyes are wide open but I'm blind
Thoughts make tears drain
It's driving me insane
And I can't be the one
This has already begun
Laughing, smiling
No, I can't be the one, smiling thing
I want to
Be alive
Don't want to be the one who
Almost can't survive
And in a minute
I'll be sitting in a bathroombooth
While reality's pursuit
My tears will be revealing the truth
I feel so alone

Can't take another day
I don't want to stay
Can't take more lies
Don't want to disguise
I don't have the power to breathe once more
Can't pretend I'm not sore
Don't want to hide
Can't stand to hold up my pride
Don't want more nights
When before my eyes there's flashing lights
'Cause I can't strain
Against the will to slit up a vein
Don't want to be alone
Don't want to be unknown
I don't want to be alone

There's people around me
But they are too blind to see
There are people who care
But I can't share what I bare
Chose to die on my own
But still I don't want to be alone

I don't want to be alone

No comments: