Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Can't Make the Past Undone

If I could change the past
If I could make it go away
I'd make these things undone
And reverse the times I did betray

The times I made a hole
Inside of me
The times I lost control
When reality disagree

I brought a shadow over myself
And the ones in the crowd
The ones who care
I can never make them proud

'Cause all the times I tried
To not hurt anyone
I did exactly what I didn't mean to
I can't make this undone

And I'm damn sorry
I really want to make you glad
I want to tell you I can do it
Smile with control I've never had

*~*~*

This is a way to tell the ones I hurt
That I'm sorry
I'm so damn sorry
I never wanted to do it on purpose
I'm damn weak
Can't take critique
And when I hurt myself
I know I hurt you
I just can't take this

And I'm sorry I'm not stronger

No comments: