Sunday, November 04, 2007

Burning Inside

Why am I killing myself when I don't want to die
Why am I rejecting the friends I need the most
I am crying but claiming my eyes stay dry
And instead of showing, I'm turning morose

Why don't I deserve to be alright
Why am I always inbetween
These shadows around me ain't turning bright
I'm just only fourteen

And oh god I can't make this on my own
But still I don't want them to know
Thoughts about my head being blown
And the devils will come take me below

I am killing the body I live in
To set my spirit free
Scratching away my skin
So I'll be able to flee

But really I don't want this to end
I don't want to die
But I can no longer pretend
I can no longer deny

I can't say I'm okay
When my head is crushing 'cause my thoughts collide
I guess you can simply say
That I'm burning inside

No comments: