Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let Me Hurt

And I didn't want to hide today
Losses of breaths becomes gigantic
I don't want to be this way
And I don't want to panic

My condition is unknown
I have to wait for the voices to go away
Until then I'm locked up alone
I'm really not okay

Only a few have seen me
When I'm this way
When I just can't be
Normal, like the rest may

A thousand miles away
But still I'm sitting next to you
Your looks are like from a beast of prey
And they always pursue

Though I couldn't make it without
Someone caring
Sorry I'm so weak and so damn full of doubt
Feels like everyone's staring

Whispers full of anxiety and fright
I've got the convictions
Though I'm not alright
I just can't get rid of these addictions

And they are hurting me
Taking over my mind
And hell I don't know why
The truth is refined

Down in the dirt
Gets me high
And let me hurt
I just don't want to die

It's a devotion
It makes me feel alive
To get rid of this emotion
Helps me to survive

No comments: