Monday, February 11, 2008

In the end

I've got a bad feeling
Biting me
Slowly eating
The one I used to be

I've got some bad experiences
And a bad past
For the things I've done
Scars will always last

I don't know how I do it
I must be a mistake for real
For all of this mess I've made
I don't have no energy to deal

People tend to turn against me
Something I create
I always do things wrong
I can feel their hate

Looks burning my back
As I walk away
For I am not pleased with myself
For I have few reasons to stay

Who will take my party?
Who will stand beside
Even if I manage to screw this
Who'd understand why I hide

No one lasts forever
No matter what you say
It's always lies in the end
I'm always alone at the end of the day

I might seem better
But I taught myself to keep it inside
I'm sorry for being so goddamn weak
I'm sorry I lied

No comments: