Friday, February 29, 2008

Push Aside This Sorrow

Broken inside
And outside I'm falling apart
Get myself in these positions
Where I end up with a broken heart

How can a heart
Be stabbed so many times
Why do I deserve depression?
I haven't done no crimes

When the world seem to turn against
Like it wants me to pull the trigger
And when I won't
This hole is growing bigger

Let me give up
And sleep under the sky
Leave this mess
I don't want to try

I want to be whole again
I want a sane head
But ain't got no energy to fix this
So now I just need me dead

I wanted so long
To stop breathing
I tried some times
Without succeeding

I opened up
But just got hurt
And was left with wounds
'Cause by actions I couldn't revert

And I've tried so long
To stay alive
With this sorrow
That I tried to push aside

I won't give up
I promised not to
I'll keep running
I'll keep hurting
But I won't subdue

No comments: