Monday, February 11, 2008

SOD OFF!

And where were you
When I died inside
Where were you
When I just couldn't abide
You blame me
For doing this wrong
It's my fucking breathing we're talking about
I'm the one who's not strong
And you have no fucking idea
What the hell I'm talking about
You're not on the edge
With thoughts you want out
Maybe you know alot
But maybe I know more about me
You say that I know everything but
Maybe both can't agree?
I might just be childish
But so the hell are you!
I'm not listening,
but hell, then we're two!
You can't believe that someone younger
Can have something to say
Automatically it's all just bullshit
Who'd like to listen at someone who thinks that way?
You want me to listen, to understand
Then give me something aswell
Take in my words
And we won't yell
Right now I'm full of anger
You know alot, that's true
But what the hell, sod off!
You've got no idea what I go through

No comments: