Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lost And Alone

he meant much to me
and everyday I see myself fake
the relation he wants us to have
the expectation will make me break

for the first time in my life
I could've been free
Independence in doing what I want
the things that makes him disagree

he makes me promise
things I don't want to
like I owe him
and he'll always pursue

in my mind, in my head
he's made his way in
when I was sore and vulnerable
he got deep under my skin

and turned the one I was
into the one I used to be
the one I wanted to forget
the destiny I tried to flee

and now I can't stand this
I'm stuck
I want to sleep forever
get rid of my bad luck

and I lie
'cause I'm too weak
can't say no
to his goddamn technique

like before
I'm being tossed and thrown
and like before
I'm lost and alone

No comments: