Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Friend

This is my broken world
You cared enough to join me
In depression, in anxiety
You acceoted the one I chose to be

And I'm sorry if I hurt you
When I'm so insecure
When all I've got left to hang on to
Is an image, frail and unsure

A thousand apologizes ain't enough
That I can't make you okay
'Cause even if I don't want to
I tend to do things the wrong way
I really don't want to
But I tend to betray

And I kind of noticed
Even though I'm fed up in my mind
You care for me like no one ever did
No, I'm not blind

Evem though I close my eyes
When the truth appears
Trying to not get hurt
Still I end up in tears

Like a porcelain doll dropped on the floor
Broken and useless
Even though that graceless apperance
You saw me through my sadness
Drove me out from madness
Don't let me lose you again

No comments: