Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just Can't Let It Go

Where did we go wrong?
When did we lose touch?
We used to belong
Now I'm not your crutch

How did we change?
When we used to love
Now me you estrange
You used to take me above

Out of this self-destructivity
Out of this fear
Got me in a productivity
Where I could be sincere

And what made me lose you?
What made us fall?
A new rutine to get into
With a newbuilt wall

I don't want to forget
How can you so easily?
Don't want to regret
I close my eyes heavily

And memories play before my eyes
Of how you used to smile
You could take me up to the skies
Even if you just held me for awhile

Black eyelids open up to this scene
And find reality
They hid a pair of eyes so damn green
With a lack of vitality

And it's my fault
But I blame it on you
Like a mental assault
The things you used to do

And how could I be stupied enough
To think that we'd make it
All we kept underneath, so rough
Now I submit

So damn easy to live in the past
The only thing we'd show
I guess that time has passed?
So damn hard to let go

No comments: