Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You've Been Killing Me

Let me whisper,
with a breth damn chill.
Let me prove to you,
that we're standing still.
Please don't forget,
the things you did erase.
Please don't leave these
things we can't replace.
admit it,
that you're so damn blue.
admit it,
this is something you never knew.
And tell me,
that there's still someone inside.
The one I used to know,
the one I used to love.
The one you put aside.
The one who died.
And let me show you,
that I still care.
I'm just trying to damp this,
I turn around in my despair.
And sleep with your face in my head,
with your smile in my mind,
and my eyes burning red.
Soar and frail, erased.
I tend to fail and,
my life is just a waste.
Let's break the rules,
let's break out.
To forget about the past,
you're the drug I can't live without.
This is pretty much what it's all about.
When you set me free,
I realized that your were simply,
killing me.

No comments: